Well done and thank you Luke who has looked events here whilst TJ and myself have been away in Portugal these past few days with 27 of our Ladies on our coaching/playing trip at Penina.
Click here to read all about it
Upon returning there was no doubting it's Autumn now!
Having said that as long as you're prepared and wearing the correct equipment it is still very enjoyable playing our lovely course.
Our Autumn collections are all in store from companies including adidas, Ashworth, Under Armour and new to us………..Galvin Green.
They have been very well received with items such as the Winter Trousers from Under Armour proving very popular. These are superb trousers and available in different colours with features including:
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Dual-layer fabric with a warm, brushed interior & a slick, fast-drying exterior
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
- Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility and perfect comfort
- Flat-front, 4-pocket design
- Tapered leg fit
- 6.3 oz. Polyester/Elastane
As mentioned earlier a lot of the enjoyment in playing this time of year depends on the clothing and equipment that you use. Many of you will know my thoughts on Rain Gloves - every golfer should have a pair in their bag because at some point you will be playing in the rain...
For those of you not familiar with these gloves they are amazing and grip clubs like super glue when they get wet.
We have an amazing offer on the FootJoy Rain Glove.
While stocks last we have some limited edition "Rainy Day Bonus Packs". These include a pair of Rain gloves and also a FootJoy Microfibre towel. Be quick...