It's only Thursday, 19 January and yet you are reading about one of THE events of the year....our clearance SALE this coming Saturday!
We have some incredible offers in store and here are just a few examples:
- Adidas Traxion shoes black or white reduced to £39.99
- FootJoy shoes from £39.99
including Hydro-Lite shoes, black and White/Blue or White/Lime reduced to £49.99
- Ashworth shirts ½ price now £19.99
- Ashworth sweaters reduced to £29.99
- Under Armour Shirts reduced to £19.99
- FootJoy Sci=Flex gloves £9.99
- Various sweaters and slipover £19.99
- Motocaddy M1 Lithium trolley £425
- Motacddy ProSeries Bags in White/Lime reduced to £99
- Under Armour gloves £9.99
- PING Rain Covers reduced to £19.99
- Adicross spikeless shoes £39.99
- Galvin Green clothing 25% OFF
- Under Armour Winter trousers £49.99
- Dwyers trousers £19.99
- PING i irons 4-PW one set only - normally £649 now £499
Both European and USPGA tours are now well under way some great stories already such as Justin Thomas becoming the youngest player to shoot a 59. What was very interesting was seeing the various clubs in use. For example the number of TaylorMade drivers in use at the Sony Open was 71, with Titleist in second place with 29 in play. This indicates gains for both companies and we have the full range from both to offer you fittings, so you can see for yourself why both are so popular. Click here
to arrange a fitting.
The fantastic work on the course has continued this week and not only does it look great but it will benefit the course too in the future. Many thanks also to those members who helped out.
Not only was it great to see so many the Ladies playing in the roll up today but it was also great to see so many 'newbies' taking part too.
Full details will be released soon regarding Ladies group coaching for both members and beginners
looking to join our academy, so watch this space.